“Places for People have put Touchstone in place as property ......”

Jun 19,2019
By: 'Shell'
Jun 19,2019
Places for People have put Touchstone in place as property management agents.

Dishonest to say the least and tripped themselves up multiple times by trying to lie, I had emails to prove otherwise, no apology.

5 months on after getting tenancy Touchstone have failed to complete basic repairs, they have had access at all times with management key.

Threaten you and demand rent despite failing to maintain property.

Matter now passed to a Solicitor to deal with as the failure of Touchstone to complete repairs they are legally required to do under the Repairing Standard is not acceptable

Customer service is non existent, incompetent and rude staff , take what ever action required to hold them to account.
Not charged to me, landlord will set their fee
By: Penny Graham
Jun 28, 2019
Hi Shell

I am very sorry to see that you have been experiencing difficulties with our Edinburgh Office.

Please may I ask you to contact me direct: penny.graham@touchstoneresi.co.uk with details of your property and any issues that are outstanding. Once received, I can investigate the matter further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards