Nov 28,2009
Nov 28,2009
Anne Ridge @ Streets Ahead is a 'little genius'.

She has not been envolved in my move from the start, but has done so much in such a short space of time I thought her professionalism, curtious and wonderfully warm manner needs to be shared with the rest of England! Estate agents generally are not the most trusted of agents, but Anne is my exception.

She works quickly and efficiently and keeps you informed all the way. send e-mails and calls you when she says she will. She is friendly and is making what started off as being a very stressfull process into an enjoyable learning experience for myself and my family.

An excellent rating in my opinion is not high enough, but if thats all I can give then it will have to do.

Anne Ridge your a star!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch