Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I have been a Landord for well over twenty five years and have used the good, the bad the ugly and down rights crooks. My solicitors refered me to Credential some five years ago & this was the best reference I got from him and it was free.

Over the years I have develoled a very good personal relationship with them which had been mutually beneficial to both of us. I find the staff very friendly & focused all issues are discussed in a very productive and open minded manner which is comforting for me as a Landlord. As result of the service I received from them I have introduced family & friends. These friends still buy me a drink so Credential must be doing something right.

Keep up the good work guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Credential Tooting! To leave a new review of Credential Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Credential Tooting