“Worst experience checking out....”

Jun 12,2019
Matthew
By: 'Yara'
Jun 12,2019
I didn't have any problems with the agency up until they asked me to access the flat back in December and I refused i wished for a reschedule they didn't reply to my email and went right on with it without my permission and accessed my flat without any regards to my privacy. The checkout hassle i'm still going through with it. They are charging me way too much for cleaning and I cleaned it professionally the only thing that was missing was the window sill, and they are charging me for a new mattress for a small powder stain that i missed and forgot to clean they are charging me for painting the flat when non of the scuffs where made by me, it was by the previous tenant or them when they furnitured the flat.. they are taking more than 60% of my deposits unfairly.. this is outrageous and a horrible way to treat a tenant. You are stealing my money.
Bad! Very expensive
By: Ascend Properties
Jun 25, 2019
Thank you for your review, at Ascend we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of service at all times so it is always disappointing to receive reviews such as this. I have looked into your comments and note that your review was written after receiving the checkout inspection but before the deductions were confirmed. Ascend act as agent only and any deductions are proposed on behalf of the landlord, we agree with the landlord that the property wasn’t handed back as you received it and did need cleaning along with some maintenance work. We can see that you have now agreed to the costs and we returned the balance of your deposit.

Ascend Properties