“Professional Service...”

Chris
Lauren
By: 'Helen'
Jun 12,2019
Hills Residential couldn't have done enough to help me with the sale of my house.
This was all a new experience for me and from the initial visit to value my property the whole procedure was explained in detailed. Although there is a sales pitch this was not over the top and made me feel very confident that I was choosing the right agent.
All the photographs were completed on a timely scale and within a couple of days my house was advertised in several places as promised.
I was nervous about showing potential buyers around the house so this was sorted by Hills who organised the viewings for me all on one day.
I was them kept fully informed of all the feedback from all the viewers.
When it came to accepting the offer and support from Hill through a stressful process, Lauren was amazing. She was professional throughout, very prompt with replies from my queries and kept me feeling at ease. I'm not sure I would have coped without her help and support.
Thank you very much to you all, but especially Lauren.
The fees were very reasonable and worth the money spent on a professional service.

Hills Residential