I used Queensgate Residential of Reading a few years ago, and had no end of problems! If nothing else please do not use these people for anything! I really wish I had read these comments and reviews before I had made the biggest mistake of my life...
Why are they still in business?
- They will be nice to your face and polite before you sign on the dotted line
- They demand that the deposit is paid in cash!
- They are not interested in sorting out problems with the property. You have to keep chasing, chasing, chasing and chasing before they get fed up of you and decided to do something.
- You will have to wait a very long time until you can get your deposit back! Again I had to keep trying trying trying and trying to get the deposit out of them until they decided to cough up what was mine! I could not believe the strings of lies they had to concoct in order to prevent me taking what was mine.
- As a final send off present, they will once again lie and claim that they found problems with the property, which means they will take a chunk of money out of the deposit. What they didn't know was, that I spoke to the landlord of the property directly - he confirmed that the chunk of money was not used to do any cleaning that Queensgate of Reading claimed to have done....
In short, please please please do not raise your blood pressure and stress levels.. Do not use Queensgate of Reading!
These people do not deserve your properties, money, your time, your.. anything.