“Fantastic estate agent...”

Jun 07,2019
Ann
By: 'Katie'
Jun 07,2019
Manning Stainton were great from start to finish. We were in a big chain and there were so many difficulties with the other sales/purchases. Ann was amazing and seemed to be the only person in the entire chain trying to move things forward. Others in the chain were also relying on her. I contacted her so many times and if she wasn't available she rang me back the same day. I have heard so many difficulties other people have experienced with estate agents after an offer has been accepted and I was relieved I used Manning Stainton. There is a lot more to an estate agents role than just advertising a house and Manning Stainton give a complete service. I would, and already have recommended them to other people.
As expected