Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
Originally I spoke with Alex who was professional and courteous throughout. Whilst viewing the property the first time, he was very knowledgeable about the property itself and clear about the Black Katz application process. Alex was very patient and allowed us to return for a second visit to measure up and complete our requirements list. He was very patient through this process and provided assistance where necessary.

Jay took over the process once the initial deposit was submitted and the requirements form was completed. Again he was very couteous and polite and kept the channels of communication going throughout the process. I found both Jay and Alex to be upfront and direct which was very much appreciated considering the normal stress associated with moving home.

Michelle their adminsitrator was equally professional and courteous and made sure that everything was in place ready for our move in date.

All in all, a very smooth experience considering some of the shocking experiences both myself and my flat mates have experienced in the past. Thank you to Jay, Alex and Michelle for their efforts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead