Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
We recently rented out our home through Allen Heritage. I\'ve been really pleased with their service. They were initially very helpful on the telephone when I called to enquire about the process of renting the property out, and spent a lot of time talking it through with me. When they visited to assess the rental value of the property, they came across as very upfront and honest, and didn\'t attempt to persuade me to put the property on the market at too high a price. They explained their pricing structure very clearly, including the cost of an inventory, check-in etc, so we knew exactly what we would be paying. They found us a tenant very promptly, who has now moved in. Throughout the process, they have always answered any queries I have had very quickly. All has gone very smoothly so far. I would definitely recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen Heritage Estate Agents Beckenham! To leave a new review of Allen Heritage Estate Agents Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen Heritage Estate Agents Beckenham