Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
After using another agent who was unsuccessful in selling my property after three months I engaged Cross Keys. As I had never sold a property before I was quite nervous about the whole process. I first had an appointment with Bev at the office, she took the time to go through everything with me and really put me at ease, she was patient, very friendly and customer focused, nothing was too much trouble to explain. She made an appointment for Jack to visit me at home to take the pictures; he gave me lots of really good tips on how best to present the house to appeal to potential buyers.
The brochure that they produced was excellent; it really showed off all the best points of the property with lots of colour photos and a 3-D plan of the layout. Within four weeks the house was sold and Rob, Bev, Jack & Craig were on the end of the phone or at the office anytime I needed help clarifying any points I was unsure about.
They have all made the whole process almost pain free, family and friends have been amazed how smoothly the transaction has been. I have also recommended Cross Keys to friends who are thinking of moving. In the time my house has been with Cross Keys they have also sold two other houses nearby, I think this is due to their local knowledge and the obvious enthusiasm that the all team have.
By: Craig
Oct 19, 2012
Pat, thank you so much for your very kind words. It was a real pleasure dealing with you and big thanks for the wine and choccies!! Best of luck in the future x x

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth