Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
We had arranged appointments to view 2 properties with a member of staff. We waited for over 1/2 hour & the estate agent didn\'t bother to turn up. She had our mobile number so she could have rung us. I phoned the office later & was told they would get her to ring. It didn\'t happen. I sent an email to say that since we are both disabled sitting in a car wasting our time waiting for her wasn\'t something we were happy doing. She phoned later that day & was quite annoyed that I had emailed her. Talk about a bad attitude!! She didn\'t even apologise.
The agent could have at the very least apologised & made up a good lie for the no show instead of being rude to me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Denton Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Denton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Denton Branch