Nov 26,2009
Nov 26,2009
This company is beyond terrible and doesn't deserve even 1 star. After reporting an urgent water leak that drips over my tenants' faces as they sleep back in Jan 2009, still nothing has been done by Nov 2009 despite chasing constantly.

During this time I have barely spoken to the same person twice, I have had two letters warning me that I need a licence to let my property (which I had already purchased - and reminded them about - at the ridiculous cost of £360 - for what?, just to avoid being taken to court for non-payment!), they have repeatedly lost all record of there being an issue and had to re-request contractors to inspect the roof and submit quotes. Calls are never returned, customer service is an alien phenomenon and I have lost all faith in their ability to actually 'do' anything other than send me invoices promptly.

I sympathise with anyone who has to deal with this shockingly bad outfit and am not surprised by the the other comments I have read on this site. I support any effort to get them to clean up their act or better still go out of business completely.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1