Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I have just sold a property using Gascoine Halman as the Estate Agent. I mainly communicated with Stephanie Leech the Branch Manager. Stephanie was key to the communications between buyer, seller and solicitors. Without her professionalism and experience I doubt that the sale of the property would have been completed in the time that it did. I\'m sure it would have been weeks later. I do hope that Gascoince Halman give her the recognition that she deserves and value her as an excellent member of their staff! I also communicated with the other members of staff in the Holmes Chapel branch and always found them to be professional, knowledgeable and polite as I did Stephanie. We are considering moving within the next few years and hope that we recieve the same service from Gascoine Halman staff once again. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Gascoince Halman and feel that they are the best estate agents in Holmes Chapel.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 17! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 17, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 17