Oct 19,2012
Samantha Criddle
Kathryn Tiley
Oct 19,2012
The service from C J Hole has been outstanding. Having decided to place out home on the market I reviewed this site and selected 3 agents to visit. I had joked with Sam Criddle that her team must have written their own feedback. Sam was the only agent that gave honest and realistic advice. Our home sold within the first week on the market at near the asking price. We have now exchanged within 8 weeks ultimately down to the focus of Sales Progressor Kathy. Kathy would call every week even if there was no update just to keep in touch. The last few weeks needed a little push here and a follow up there, with Kathy keeping me updated through out. C J Hole\'s Bradley Stoke teams friendly, personal service is a cut above. There are two homes near by that went to market before ours with the other agents I had invited that have not sold. I am so glad I choose C J Hole.

Make an Enquiry