Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I cannot thank Yasmin at Ashley Adams enough for her professionalism and empathy in finding me a home for my family. It was a difficult time for me and Yasmin made it all so easy and stress free. Yasmin regularly contacted me to see if had found somewhere and contacted me when she found the house we have recently moved into. The whole process from viewing and confirming to moving in was quick and easy. Nothing seems too much trouble and all the staff I came into contact with at Ashley Adams where polite and cheerful. Yasmin and Ashley Adams left me feeling confident in their abilities as a letting agent and that I was in safe, capable hands. After having dealt with a number of letting agents Yasmin made Ashley Adams stand out as being the best agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashley Adams Office 2! To leave a new review of Ashley Adams Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashley Adams Office 2