Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I cannot fault the service received from Jones Robinson. Charles was more than happy to come and review the property and offer advice early in the process and well before we were ready to put it on the market, once we were ready to go everything progressed smoothly. Appointments were always made in line with our agreement including accepting that there were times that werent suitable for us. Phone calls were always answered politely and efficiently and returned promptly. This all sounds rather robotic but actually it was a professional, efficient, and effective service offered by a friendly bunch of people. Although Charles was/is my main point of contact he is backed by an excellent team and I would not hesitate to use Jones Robinson again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury