Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
Chris was extremely helpful, polite & friendly demonstrating excellent customer service. He was punctual & keen to answer my questions honestly on viewing the property. I then had to move very quickly, due to a change in circumstances, & Chris found me an alternative property in the same block in record time. He did his upmost to make sure everything went through smoothly, with very little time, & came in early on a Saturday morning to sign contracts so that I could collect the keys & move in when I needed to. He kept me informed all the way through the process, answering any questions I had to make a stressful time less stressful. I then had a problem with the boiler when I moved in, which Chris reported for me & ensured it was fixed as soon as possible. Chris should be proud of his excellent customer service, he is a natural at putting people at ease. I would certainly recommend Choices Coulsdon to anyone. I have dealt with lots of agents in my search for a new home & Choices were by far the most helpful & most sincere in the way they helped. I also dealt with Bruce who showed me my flat I am now living in. He was very thorough & answered my questions confidently, making my whole experience with Choices a fantastic one. I am very grateful for all the help Chris gave me to make it possible for us to do our move quickly & smoothly. Thank you!

Make an Enquiry