Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I used Irwin Fisher to let out my flat in Barking, and I sincerely regret it. They were the cheapest, but the level of service was horrendous. They did not communicate well at all, they never did the initial inventory, though they were supposed to and I kept chasing them, they didn\'t do the exit checkout properly including failing to check the electric metres, they never chased up the tenant when rent wasn\'t paid. They didn\'t get the correct signatures from the tenant for the contracts, I had to chase them constantly when rent was missing -- they didn\'t even seem to be aware of it. In short, it was very stressful dealing with them, which negates the purpose of paying for a full management service.
By: SidM
Sep 03, 2014
I totally agree with this response. I too have had horrendous service from Irwin Fisher I will not recommend them to anyone. Empty promises, not being kept in the loop and no response back to emails as well as never being available to talk on the phone. Absolutely rubbish!
By: Regretting using Irwin Fisher
Apr 19, 2013
I am the original poster. I only saw Ravi's response today. Ravi, in fact, was the person I was dealing with and I stand by everything I wrote. I tried many many times to work through the various issues via emails and phone calls, but only received empty promises. I only solved the issue by switching agents. I pay more, but I get better service, and I don't have to follow-up, chase, or be ignored anymore.
By: Ravi
Nov 08, 2012
I would actually like to know who this unhappy landlord is as it seems the comments are inappropriate and baseless. If there is a genuine issue, a simple email or a phone call could have sorted this out. I don't know if his or her problem has been solved by having a moan on here. If your problem is genuine, im sure you will come forward rather than hiding behind "regretting using Irwin Fisher". FYI our contact number is 020 8594 5198. Awaiting your call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Irwin Fisher (Barking) Barking! To leave a new review of Irwin Fisher (Barking) Barking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Irwin Fisher (Barking) Barking