Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
Damien was very helpful and supportive in achieving a quick recovery of our home from tenant in difficult circumstances for me. He gave good advice on the best approach for a recovery from existing tenant. During the process he reported regularly on what was happening and also gave me useful feedback. Also, during the period to carry out some repairs but, as I do not live locally to the area, he provided me with some really good contacts for carpenter/plumber and roofer who all carried out the necessary repairs quickly, efficiently and at a fair price. In the run up to completion I was unable to visit the property for a month so he checked on it to ensure all was well. I would definitely recommend this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9