Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
Friendly but incompetent staff who are intent on doing the bare minimum. No inventory was performed on the flat I moved into despite me repeatedly requesting it prior to moving it. The inventory eventually provided was out of date, leading me to make 40+ changes to it in a one bedroom flat! The flat wasn\'t clean despite assurances it\'d be professionally cleaned. The front door\'s lock had problems, the boiler was broken, washing machine broken, balcony door lock was broken when I moved in. Why none of this was not addressed before I moved in I\'ll never know.

The staff have been ok at addressing these issues, but I can only consider them to be unprofessional for allowing the flat to be in such a state upon moving in.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Leeds! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Leeds