Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I would like to say that my dealings with Hawkins Estate Agents in Coventry has been an extremely pleasurable experience. My first contact there was Daniel who showed me around a property that I subsequently had an offer accepted on. I felt that enough time had been allocated for me to view the property and Daniel was both helpful and informative in answering any questions that I raised with him. My second contact was Janet who initially put forward my offer to the vendor and once accepted helped me tremendously at every stage of the proceedings. She liased with the solicitors and other estate agents in the chain and because of her commitment I was able to exchange contracts in less than 3 weeks without feeling in the least bit stressed. She retained a sense of humour throughout and nothing was too much trouble. Customer service is alive and kicking at Hawkins, Coventry! A big thank you to all the team and especially Janet.
By: John
Oct 21, 2012
Denise, thanks very much for the kind words. Delighted we could be of assistance. You know where we are if you need us in the future!! John.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Coventry! To leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Coventry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hawkins Estate Agents Coventry