Nov 25,2009
Nov 25,2009
What can I say except their sales team are nothing short of bullies. Days before I was due to complete on my property I noticed the buyers had gone quiet. Downers forced me to arrange another 'viewing' to keep them interested. They didn't show up. Clearly they were pulling out. This didn't stop Downers from bullying me into another yet 'viewing' meanwhile insisting 'no they're not pulling out'.... This only compounded my stress. I later discovered the buyer had indeed pulled out. Did I mention that they were liars too? One person in the Sales team is particularly bad - I've see him being caught out while I was waiting to talk to him in the office. Very unprofessional and unethical. There are better agents in Newbury - these are just hassle and don't deserve business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury! To leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Downer & Co Newbury