Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
I found Prospects to be very pushy when I was undecided on properties, even though I made valid points - they just brushed them off. These agents are not at all interested in finding the correct property for their customers, it seems only in whether someone takes it or not, which I assume has an inpact on their wages.
Would not use them again, a lot of young boys in suits, not interested in finding tenants their suitable home.
By: Ian Macbeth, Director
Oct 19, 2012
We are disappointed that you have not contacted us to discuss the points you have highlighted on this posting รขโ‚ฌโ€œ please call Ian Macbeth, Director on 01344 869 169 so he can deal with your complaints in person. We do not have anyone registered on our database called Louise Thomas, otherwise we would call you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell