Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM, YOU WILL REGRET IT. I used them to let my property and have since switched and have finally got peace of mind about my property. Andrew Louis never answer their phone when you try to call, i left umpteen messages with my property manager who very rarely returned my calls, every time i went into the shop the staff were on their mobiles talking to whoever while phones were ringing away in the background, e-mails went unanswered, my tenant fell into arrears with the rent and Andrew Louis never even bothered to tell me, they had a couldn\'t care less attitude about my arrears and only chase arrears one day a week, Pam told me she was my property manager then when i had a problem, suddenly it was someone else who was my property manager, i had quotes done for repairs which were never forwarded to me so my tenant was without a washing machine for a good few weeks, they are complete amateurs at the letting game, there are much better agents out there, there\'s a fantastic one just around the corner from them in fact.
By: Andrew louis
Nov 09, 2012
Thank you for your comments.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced such a bad service from our property management services but we take great exception from your unfounded allegations that we do not care about our clients, we do have an internal complaints procedures online so did you report this complaint to our managing director?
If not, Can we kindly request that you send full details of your complaint to customercare@andrewlouis.co.uk so we can have the opportunity to investigate your complaint,.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Andrew Louis

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 2! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 2