Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
Another very upset and disgruntled Landlord, not only has Darren Briggs NOT registered my Tenants Deposit with the TDS scheme, he was of course also charging me a sum of money to be in the scheme, it will be me as a responsible Landlord who will have to stump up the tenants deposit which amounts to over £1,000 when they leave the property. I just hope that he gets his just desserts and enough people do take note of all the bad and negative things he has done and never give him any business. From what I understand there are many more people that he has fleeced and yet he is still trading
By: Landlord
Nov 05, 2012
If he put the TDS scheme in the contract between you and the tennant please contact the TDS as I got my money back from the TDS even though he never registered my deposit but mentioned the TDS in the contract. Their insurance paid out and will go after Darren for the money.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 1