Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
Not having moved house for over 30years we really appreciated the way in which Bradleys helped and supported us all the way through the process, explaining everything fully. Whenever they showed anyone round we always returned to find everything as we had left it. Although they gave a good, friendly and helpful service, compared to others we had had quotes for, they were not the most expensive. I would definitely use them again.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on the service you experienced when selling your house. I am pleased that the team at Newton Abbot were able to guide you through the process which has probably changed in many ways since you last moved over 30 years ago and I hope we can be of help again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot