“Horrendous...”

May 22,2019
By: 'Gemma123'
May 22,2019
I decided to use purple bricks so that I could have full control over the viewings etc, guy came out talked us through the process etc decided to go ahead, he stood in my house and read out the T&C to myself and my partner and told us we can defer the payment so give us some financial relief, explained we already have a solicitor who will complete everything for us so we are all set to go, signed up got some viewings, sold the house.... Great I thought.. No.... As soon as it was sold my agent was none existant and disappeared of the face of the planet, I had never sold a house before I needed advice, ended up asking friends and family for advice.
Went though the docs online to discover that I had to pay £360 to use my own solicitor as I deferred the payment, at no point was this ever explained to us and the customer service was terrible was told to use their solicitor or pay it was backed into a corner so I had to pay.
My sale and purchase of the new house went through as planned and I then put in a complaint.
Lady called sian was dealing with this for me but to be honest was not helpful at all.
Chasing my complaint constantly only to get back and automatic email back week after week then 1day £360 reappeared in my account contacted them again to ask if everything can now be closed and I will release the final payment to have the automated email for a few days then someone emailed me back, I was told that a refund has been processed is there anything else I wanted to discuss... No but would have been nice to be told that the case was closed rather than me chasing and chasing.
I will never ever sell or recommend purple bricks to anyone I have never had such poor and terrible service.
Horrendous service horrendous customer care and I did most of the work myself. Stay clear of this company
Terrible hidden costs