Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
Stacey is by far the best estate agent i\'ve dealt with. She was very efficient from day 1. She made me feel very welcome during the viewing and showed a lot of interest...which in turn made me feel at ease. What even amazed me was that there was a couple doing the viewing with me at the same time. i was worried that she would spend more time with them. To my surprise, she separated us and asked them to start from one side of the property while i started from the opposite side. When i finished, she asked them to excuse her while she finished off with me. I\'m happy to say i manged to secure the place thanks to Stacey\'s fairness.

She\'s very quick to respond to querries which sped up the application and referencing process. She also did not delay in sending out relevant documents and information. She\'s by far the quickes agent i\'ve dealt with.

She\'s also very lovely and easy to deal with. Thanks Stacey :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch! To leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends South Norwood Branch