Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
When I first put the property on the market, the agent who came to discuss the procedure (Luke Sellick) was very pleasant and positive about selling. He also came back for a detailed measure up and was able to do the energy efficiency certificate at the same time. With the house on the market, I was particularly impressed with the way I was informed for each viewing (names, times etc) even if it was arranged from a different branch of Allen Heritage. I received feedback for each viewing. Luckily I was able to accept one of two offers at the full asking price within about 1 week of the property being on the market. Subsequently, I was kept informed of progress up until the sale was completed. I was very satisfied with the service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen Heritage Estate Agents Shirley! To leave a new review of Allen Heritage Estate Agents Shirley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen Heritage Estate Agents Shirley