Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
Returned calls immediately and arranged viewing the same day. Therefore, exceptionally friendly and welcoming service from both agents Greg and Jaspal especially. Jaspal was highly informative and efficient as he seem to understand what our requirements were and highlighted that with thorough help throughout the time as it made selecting a property to be viewed accordingly. He helped with all the questions that we had and made best effort to provide brilliant and knowledgable customer service. I would certainly recommend this agent and the company to any one I know, as I my self would use this estate agent\'s service again in near future as he couldn\'t have been more helpful during the stressful times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London