Nov 25,2009
Nov 25,2009
I was at the end of my lease and needed to find a new property to rent by the end of the week. I registered on the Ludlow Thompson website, and by the end of the next morning I had a call back from one of their agents, who told me that he had lined up three properties which may suit me. He told me one of the properties I asked him about already had been let, and he was very flexible in the timings I could view them.

The properties were all roughly what I expected; I asked about the possibility of alterations to the property I wanted to let, but was told that these would not be possible.

I put in an offer for one of the properties, and me and the landlord met halfway on the price. Ludlow Thompson helped me to close a deal on the property within six hours of my putting in an offer. Absolutely remarkable. I moved in to the property the next day.

Ludlow Thompson's service at the Tooting Broadway branch was nothing short of exceptional; the customer-service oriented approach all through the process was spot-one, and they have a good range of properties, the paperwork is comprehensive, and the administrative process is as painless as I can envisage.

The other big advantage Ludlow Thompson has over its competitors is the online account system; you register with the site, log-in, and you have an electronic copy of your tenancy agreement, together with a status update confirming what stage your offer is at, and you get e-mail notifications when you complete a stage, i.e. when your bid is formally accepted. Having this electronic back-up feels so much more secure and comprehensive than having to rely just on paperwork.

ludlowthompson