Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
I was a mature student renting a shared property for a year managed by JJFox. Initially they were extremely professional and friendly - while showing me round they promised to fix the extremely untidy garden, and replace a missing pane of glass from the missing front door. However, they did neither of these things throughout the whole year, despite several reminders. They did send a gardener round to give a quote for the garden, but clearly they did not like the quote, because no work was ever done! I had huge trouble getting them to replace the decrepit sagging bed in my room - eventually it snapped completely and they had to (but they would not replace the mattress, which was entirely unsuitable for the new bed, so I had to buy my own). They never replaced the missing glass. In their words the house was "just a student property", despite the fact that we were paying at least as much as similar houses on the street. I have lived in many shared houses over the previous ten year, both as a student and professional, and have never been treated with such contempt.

Upon leaving, they tried to charge us for a gardener, for the work they promised to do throughout the whole year but never did. They lied to me on the phone, saying the house was professionally cleaned when we moved in, despite the third party inventory saying the house was dirty and needed to be cleaned, and attempted to charge us for this too.

Overall, an extremely poor experience - I was lied to, my requests ignored, they attempted to steal our deposit money and treated with overall contempt.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JJFox Property Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of JJFox Property Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JJFox Property Ltd Office 1