Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
I was generally very pleased with the service I received from Northfields. All members of the lettings team that I dealt with were polite and helpful at all times, especially Jamie-Lee, Kevin and Charmaine.
The new tenancy was dealt with very efficiently and I have no complaints on that score.
My only complaint would be that I found it rather difficult to elicit the name of the person I needed to contact with regard to obtaining the deposit to cover my expenses incurred from the previous tenancy. Neither Jamie-Lee nor Kevin seemed to know who I needed to contact. Finally Charmaine was able to give me the information I needed, but I feel that that side of things could have been easier.
I would definitely use Northfields again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 3! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 3