Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
The staff at SW19 estate agents, Wimbledon really did go the extra mile with helping me to bring the sale of my property to completion. In my particular case, I had a very difficult and uncommunicative solicitor. Between Louise and Hayley at SW19, we managed to get my sale completed in a timely manner. They both went out of their way to be helpful and to make sure the relevant information was passed on to the relevant parties, and intervening between myself and my solicitor when necessary. They always returned calls and emails within an appropriate timeline and with the greatest curtesy and respect.

Selling a property is highly stressful at any time, but with the added stress of an uncommunicative solicitor and living in a different country (so navigating an eight-hour time difference) - I honestly don\'t know what I would have done without them. I cannot recommend Richard, Louise and Hayley highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon! To leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon