Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
After a fairly shocking experience with a previous Estate Agent, Bradley\'s were absolutely superb and I can\'t recommend them enough. We had our house on the market for over year before changing to Bradley\'s where it sold within a couple of months and at pretty much what they valued it at. My wife and I also felt the service to be very personal and professional from the team at the Paignton branch, helping us deal with the usual problems that occur with buyers, solicitors, etc!
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the excellent service you received from the team at the Paignton office. I am pleased they were able to assist in selling your property quickly and achieve the desired result for you. Thank you also for recommending us to others, it is much appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton