Oct 16,2012
By: 'Anjelika'
Oct 16,2012
Due to my personal circumstances none of the letting agencies in Ealing Broadway area didn\'t see me as a potential client in my search for the flat to rent for me and my little daughter but one.....Towends Estate Agency situated on 41 The Broadway, in Ealing, London.
I would like to say a huge personal thank you to Adam Webber and Kristjuan Markvukaj for their time, help, patience and tremendous effort in finding me a right property. They are impeccable professionals whose experience is priceless.
I highly recommend to work with this brunch and especially with the manager Mr A Webber to anyone who wants professional attitude to a personal need in such an important matter as finding a right property for you and your loved ones.

Townends