Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
Jack Hamilton was a fantastic sales person in helping us conclude the sale on 30 Hanger View Way. He picked up a deal that had been in limbo for almost a year and converted it into a successful sale. He went well beyond his responsibilities especially assisting an overseas seller like ourselves - not being around to see to all the eventualities of a expedited sale.

He was extremely pro-active in letting me know progress and always had the answers to my questions when I called to enquire about status. He also assisted in escalating an issue with the Ludliow Thompson letting agency during the period of the sale.

It was through his tenacity and determination that our house sale went through after it was resurrected by Jack. I would certainly recommend Jack to any of my friends, family and colleagues to receive 5-star service and quality from him. Thank you Jack and the Acton Office of Ludlow Thompson who helped make this happen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London