Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
I have been a tenant since back in June, at first it took 2 weeks for them to come out and fix my boiler, then another 4 months to sort out another request, which is still only half fulfilled.

The woman who works there Margaret was extremely snotty, I was a few days late with rent the first 2 month (which was explained before i even moved in that LHA can take a little while) and court action was threatened on day one.
I am leaving here in December never to see Keysure or this street again, and will be doing everything I can to get refunded for all the days my boiler did not work. (in total about 45 days) it has broke several times.

Not recommended to anyone, their agency in Liverpool is two desks in the middle of an empty room. EXTREMELY unprofessional. Never there on the other end of the phone, but when you ring them every day for a month with no answer and they send a letter saying they can not get in touch with you, it pees you off!

Beware of Keysure! I have noticed they even rip off their landlords too, their fees are extortionate.
The agent could have shouted and swore a lot less. I even told them of my illness and they still hung up on me with no care in the world. They don\'t realize when a conversation turns into a criminal act, seriously.
By: gaz
May 22, 2013
We have investigated this issue indepth and have come to the conclusion it could be only one person unfortunately he is not of stable mind he has mental issue's, Which his Mother reported to us.We would like to take this opportunity to answer to some of his allegations.
In total there where 4 call outs to fix the boiler all of which where met, on one of the call outs the engineer was left at the door because the tenant could not get out of his bed to answer the door. As regards to rent payments not one of his rent payments where on time, he refused to sign his tenancy renewal and so stayed at the property until May and not December as he states, because of his frail state of mind we had no other choice but to accomodate his needs. We would also like it known that we charge £250 finders fee a £90 credit check and 7% management fees, we are very resonable compared to other letting agencies which can charge upto £400 in finders fees alone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keysure Homes Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Keysure Homes Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keysure Homes Limited Office 1