Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
Well. Just read (as in red, not reed....) the previous reviews. They were far too kind. I have recently moved - not far, but luckily away from the management of Harrington Lettings. The word management, well.... don\'t start me. I won\'t bore anyone with details, suffice it to say one of the first things I did at my new place was to have a bonfire, and so many pages of badly written communication from this woeful excuse for a letting agent were top of the pile. These people: Shiny suits. Big heels. Large estimate of worth. Not any good at their job. In any sense.

The company is pretty much a joke. The staff are either ignorant or stupid or both. Actually - in my experience over the last year, they are both. If there is some Internet whiz out there reading this - please find a way to have these posts linked to search results for any decent, proper person simply just looking to rent a property in Brighton / Hove. Whether they are students, whatever they are. Nobody deserves Harringtons Lettings. Ever. Not even once. By the way, I received my deposit back, after 12 months - in full. I believe this joke of a company knew that if I hadn\'t..................

MS
By: MS
Nov 04, 2012
What, no Agent stroke Professional Letting Company response to this comment? Gosh, what a surprise. I can see that they respond sometimes, makes me wonder why not in this case. Could be MS has hit a nerve?

Make an Enquiry