Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
Kate and her team acted in a very professional and competent manner throughout the whole process. Excellent sales particulars were produced and the serious prospective purchasers were skilfully sorted out from the not-so-serious. Kate kept me informed at all times, presented me with the offers and allowed me to make informed decisions. As I live 175 miles away it was important to me that the team were able to act as key holders for a couple of tradesmen that needed entry to perform some minor repairs. At all times during my dealings with Kate I felt confident and relaxed that all was being done according to plan. My requests were carried out in a very timely manner and I was kept completely updated. A successful sale was achieved. I would highly recommend Kate and her team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot