Oct 15,2012
Erdal Kacar Kacar
Marc Bentz
Oct 15,2012
Erdal Kacar and the other 10 individuals that I have dealt with are some of the very worst in terms of customer service that I have experienced. I have been sytematicaly passed on to others rather than deal with quite simple issuses. I have let my property through them for over 2 years, in that time I have had very little time to deal with this property myself. However, I can not warn potential landlords of the problems that may be faced with enough. I have had to complain repeatedly to get even the smallest task completed and have had incurred considerable expense due to mismanagement. I run a business training company in central London and I engage many suppliers in my professional life, however non so disinterested or poor as this. I would be very happy to speak personal to any individual that want further information regarding the really poor services offered by Acorn, I have left my details with this review site and they will pass on your to me if you would like further information, name provided.

Acorn - New Homes