Oct 15,2012
Oct 15,2012
Erdal Kacar and the other 10 individuals that I have dealt with are some of the very worst in terms of customer service that I have experienced. I have been sytematicaly passed on to others rather than deal with quite simple issuses. I have let my property through them for over 2 years, in that time I have had very little time to deal with this property myself. However, I can not warn potential landlords of the problems that may be faced with enough. I have had to complain repeatedly to get even the smallest task completed and have had incurred considerable expense due to mismanagement. I run a business training company in central London and I engage many suppliers in my professional life, however non so disinterested or poor as this. I would be very happy to speak personal to any individual that want further information regarding the really poor services offered by Acorn, I have left my details with this review site and they will pass on your to me if you would like further information, name provided.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 12! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 12