“corruption...”

May 09,2019
By: 'scammed'
May 09,2019
FIRE HAZARD IN THIS BUILDING AND SQUATTERS !!
next Grenfell tower ?? - criminal negligence ?

If you want to collaborate contact me on: rainmakerproperties@icloud.com

They did "major external works" in 2014, and charged us £305k for work, £49k for professional services, 7000 managing fees (or mismanagement fees).

Yet they did not even manage to fix the lock for the external door, (the door to the entrance of the building, 2nd entrance ) which had been broken for a decade now !!

This is a serious fire hazard ! This could be the next Grenfell tower.
If this handle gets misplaced, and there is a fire - nobody is going to come out alive from this building !! Because its not possible to open the door without the handle !!
I just tried it again on 30/3/19 !!
Same story 10 years !

I know, they will say there is fire exit at the back, but if there is a fire, and i will run up to the 3rd floor to get out of the kitchen, I somehow don't think I am going to make it.

Pictures enclosed of the door and the broken handle which falls once you touch it!
It did fall, and I tried to open the door to get out, but I couldn't !! I was locked in!!!

What external works did they do for £349000 ??
They could not even manage to fix the external door handle and a proper lock ?!!!

We really would like to know, what they have done for £ 349000, and what work had been done to justify such a huge expense for such a small building.

2. With relation to Kandler's complaint about leak to the floor below,
I enclosed the surveyor's report which shows that water had been leaking into our flat from the roof, for years now, and sometimes so bad that it goes 2 floor down!!!
there is dump in the walls and stain marks on the ceiling.

I will also mention that Freshwater also refused to allow access to the building surveyor to inspect the roof !
And Mr Kandler had manage to intimidate one building surveyor, after I paid him,
he also did not forget to mention to that surveyor "what a horrible person I am".

This is Mr Kandler's "system", he tries to discredit witnesses in order to win,
anything goes with him, obstruction of justice, intimidating witnesses, Lying in court, not allowing witnesses to talk to us, which is essential to our defences and/or counterclaims,
against his false allegations. That is how he builds a case, by intimidating witnesses, and distorting facts.
He had done so in 2016 as well, When there was leakage from our floor to the floor downstairs, he did not allowed the tenants from the flat below to talk to us, To even tell us whether the leak had stopped or not, and also in 2013 instructed Exelsoir not to talk to us and not to give us any information "because we have been to court".

November 2013 - Huge flooding from the roof into our flat which went to The floor below, flat 19 as well - he ordered Excelsoir - who took 3 weeks to find and fix the problem, Not to speak to us !!

DEAR LESSEES /TENANTS

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT THIS BUILDING IS NOT SAFE.
IN 2014 WE WERE CHARGED £ 349000 !!!FOR EXTERNAL WORKS, + £ 7000 MANAGEMENT FEE (MISMANAGEMENT FEE).
YET - THE ENTRANCE DOORS TO THE BUILDING HAVE NEVER BEEN SECURED!!
ANYONE CAN ENTER THE BUILDING BY SWIPING A CARD THROUGH THE ENTRNCE DOOR AND BREAK INTO
YOUR HOME !!
SQUATTERS HAVE BEEN BREAKING INTO THE TOP FLOOR
FLATS WHEN THEY ARE EMPTY !!
BECAUSE THEY CAN !!
THEY ENTER INTO THE BUILDING -
UNITERRUPTED !!!
2ND ENTRANCE - THE HANDLE FROM INSIDE THE MAIN DOOR KEEPS FALLING OUT/DOWN - THIS HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS !! YET £349000 WAS NOT ENOUGH TO FIX THAT, AND TO SECURE ALL 4 ENTRANCES TO THE BUILDING !!
WHEN I TRIED TO COME OUT OF THE BUILDING, I TRIED PULLING THE DOOR WITHOUT THE HANDLE, AND FOUND MYSELF LOCKED IN !!!
IF THERE WAS A FIRE, I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TIME TO RUN BACK INTO THE FLAT, IN ORDER TO GO OUT THROUGH THE BACK DOOR !
IF THERE WAS A FIRE NOBODY IS GOIGN TO COME OUT OF THE BUILDING ALIVE .
THIS COULD BE THE NEXT GRENFELL TOWER !

We got a video and pictures to show how anybody can enter the building uninterrupted ! through the main entrance door to all 4 entrances.

Btw, I checked with Brad what the charge to put a new lock safe loveWith talkies,
£250 Per door ! That is total of £1000 !!for all 4 entrances, to gurantee that squatters cannot go in.
With £349000 for external works, they could not do this to keep the lessees and their tenants safe ?
Also Person, PES security locks, quoted me same amount 250 per door, this is the
highest security possible, you cannot cut those keys anywhere apart for through
PES ( we got those locks and keys in Eagle Lodge).
Extremely bad
By: Rachel Hobdell
May 09, 2019
We are now taking Freshwater to civil fraud litigation, any building can join in with us. If you want to join in Please email me at : rainmakerproperties@icloud.com

Freshwater Property Management