Oct 15,2012
Oct 15,2012
We bought the property at 55 The Beeches through CJ Hole several years ago and since that time have rented the property out via CJ Hole. We recently needed to find a new tenant and CJ have been fantastic once again in finding us a tenant. They always keep us fully informed as to what is happening either via email or telephone call. They arranged to view the property on the same day that I asked them to find us another tenant. Are always extremely helpful and friendly and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any of my friends and family. I work in a Solicitors office so know how stressful conveyancing can be. Both girls are very professional, helpful and I cannot thank them enough for them continued help and assistance with our property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch