“AVOID...”

May 07,2019
By: 'RonF'
May 07,2019
You Pay For What You Get
My home was on the market for over 3 months and I had not one viewing or even one call of interest with PB. Every time I contacted them using the message system, I never had a reply, not one, ever. When they did call, it was to get me to drop the price or put it to auction. The waffle and BS made it obvious this caller knew nothing about the business or the area that I was selling in. Amateur is a polite way of putting it.
I am re-listing with a real agent now and I have 3 independent valuations all confirming the price was right.
AVOID or you will be wasting your time.
NEVER AGAIN
Cheap but too much for this lack of attention and replies.
By: PHILLIP FAIRBROTHER
May 14, 2019
I just told the PB agent that I was unhappy and that he was to remove the house from sale and to no longer act on my behalf.
By: Alison
May 08, 2019
I experiencing problems too, did you have to stay for 10 months ? how did you get out of their contract ?? Ive only been on market 9 days and had enough now of their rubbish app, rubbish photos, and floorpans still not correct !

Purplebricks