Oct 14,2012
Raphael Phillips
Oct 14,2012
This was the second time that I have let this property and having had a really bad experience with my previous letting agents (Smith Melzack) I was very concerned that my previous misgivings did not come back to haunt me this time round.

I need not have worried. From the moment I engaged with Raphael everything was a delight. Raphael is a true professional and achieves extremely high standards of customer care and support. At all times I knew exactly what was going on, and I was extremely impressed with his thoroughness and the lengths to which he would go in ensuring my tenants were not only credit worthy but trust worthy as well.

I have no hesitation in recommending Housman Properties and will be using their services again wherever possible in the future.
By: Raphael
Dec 14, 2012
Thank you very much Alan, it's always a pleasure to show up the poor agents I'm glad I could help.

Houseman Properties