Oct 14,2012
Oct 14,2012
I recommend Jonathan to anyone looking for a place to rent in the area around Crystal Palace. Jon is friendly, patient, outgoing and very proactive. He was always happy to help and found a great property very quickly. As I lived in North London I was expecting it to be tricky to find time slots to look at places in Crystal Palace, but he was very flexible and would make a point of getting things done as rapidly as possible. He also helped me through the paperwork after I agreed on an offer. His and Streets Ahead\'s professionalism and eagerness to help me through my search is one of the main reasons why I chose my current property; my previous experience dealing with an awful and uninterested agency led me to deal uniquely with my landlord, which was frustrating as she had very little time to support me and very quickly things went out of control. I really feel like SA and their staff as a whole care after me and they all welcome you with a smile when you step inside the agency.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch