Oct 14,2012
Oct 14,2012
I recently purchased a flat on the Isle of Wight. Unfortunately the vendor\'s solicitor was well below par shall we say, and that\'s being kind!. Liz and Kerry from Pittis went out of their way to answer the many enquiries which the solicitor should really have answered, and I have little doubt that my purchase would not have gone through successfully without their help. I cannot praise them too much as they did a lot of work beyond what you would expect estate agents to do. Many thanks Liz and Kerry and everyone at the Sandown branch. Thanks to you we are now enjoying our flat on the island.
By: Liz Urry
Oct 20, 2012
The extra mile was worth the blood, sweat and tears to see you both finally enjoying Island life. It's praise enough for us to be recognised for our dedication and commitment...although the chocolates went down well too! See you in the town. Best wishes Liz and the Sandown team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pittis Sandown! To leave a new review of Pittis Sandown, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pittis Sandown