Oct 14,2012
Oct 14,2012
Although I have indicated Paul as Manager of the branch, the review is relevant to all staff members, although both Paul and Billy do deserve extra thanks.

The property sale, a 3-bed terrace, should have been simple but with complicated legal procedures involving more than three solicitors over twelve months, it turned into a nightmare!

Won\'t go into too much (dull) detail but throughout a cancelled sale (mortgage offer ran out due to solicitors incompetence) and the newer sale, all at Balgores have acted in the best interests of all parties. Often I was in despair, yet both Paul and Billy controlled the communication and appeased the purchaser without fuss and I fully believed that they had my interests at heart. I have no hesitation in saying that I would use this agency again and highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Hornchurch! To leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Hornchurch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Balgores Property Services Hornchurch