Oct 13,2012
Oct 13,2012
I was very impressed with Townends Estate agents who found myself and my partner our first home together. I found the negotiator very knowledgeable about the area, the market and the process as a whole, even down to assisting with furniture options when we decided to take an unfurnished property without having our own furniture, she suggested a few free websites and cheaper options for us to consider.
I would highly recommend Townends estate agents and more specifically Tanya in the Putney Office. She ensured the whole process went as smoothly as possible, even delivering us our keys after office hours as we were stuck in traffic on pick up day! Fantastic service received!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch