Oct 13,2012
Oct 13,2012
Thomas Morris were easily the best and most helpful estate agency that my wife and I dealt with while looking for a property. That excellence continued throughout the purchase process and they contributed greatly to expediting the conveyancing - even when faced with an inflexible and frankly useless opposite conveyancing company.
By: Simon
Oct 14, 2012
Dear Chris and Alison
Thank you very much for providing feedback in respect of your experience with our team at Huntingdon-I'm glad it was a positive one!
I've given your feedback directly to the staff there. I’m particularly pleased that the ..."excellence continued throughout the process”. It’s very important that once a sale has been agreed the agent continues to monitor the conveyance and ensure that the sale goes through.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon